
YouTube is one of my favourite pass time hobbies because obviously in my previous post I use this more than TV. I enjoy "How-to" videos, youtubers vlogs, and watching pretty much anything. However, I've always had a problem however with tht eannoying ads. I especially hate those with no option to press "Skip Ad" and it can be a big frustration especailly if you just want to watch a short video. It can be a real pain sometimes and can irritate us to a point where people will be considering to pay almost $10.00/month for an ad free life!
The biggest question is though, is $10.00 a month actually worth having no ads at all? If you think about it, it can be quite pricey for many people especially since they thought YouTube basically was all free. This price just makes me consider getting a Netflix or better yet using that money to buy something more useful like food! Yes, it is a great idea and I'm sure there will be people out there who will definitley consider this marvelous idea, but as it stands for me, it is not worth it!
I think waiting for that 30 second ad to finish if there is now Skip option, can sometimes maybe entice your eyes on something you may like? Who knows? You may find your self in love with a new product all because you watched a YouTube ad that you never wanted to see in the first place! I feel that there may be benefits to waiting for the ad to finish because you can take a trip to grab a few snacks, maybe stretch and yawn, or maybe just to look out the window and check out how the weather looks. But the main point here is that waiting for that ad to end is not the end of the world and is not going to be the death of you. Yes, it may be super annoying (I totally agree) and it may ruin your day. But this no where near paying money for because there are bigger better things you can spend your money on rather then spending them on those small advertisements! So really, all I'm trying to get out there is that, I think it is not worth it
No comments:
Post a Comment